Scratch Chan Gailey

DABEARSDABOMB

Jay Glazer is reporting that one of the Bears OC candidates, Chan Gailey (former Cowboys and Georgia Tech head coach) will be taking the Buffalo Bills head coaching job.

Personally I'm surprised. I thought Frazier was lined up for the job but I guess the Bills didn't want to wait until the Vikings were out of the playoffs to hire there guy. Sucks for Frazier.

Frazier is technically a candidate for the Bears DC job but there is no reason that will ever happen.

Isn't Frazier under contract with the Vikings? How can he be a candidate?

Jay Glazer is reporting that one of the Bears OC candidates, Chan Gailey (former Cowboys and Georgia Tech head coach) will be taking the Buffalo Bills head coaching job.

Personally I'm surprised. I thought Frazier was lined up for the job but I guess the Bills didn't want to wait until the Vikings were out of the playoffs to hire there guy. Sucks for Frazier.

Frazier is technically a candidate for the Bears DC job but there is no reason that will ever happen.

Isn't Frazier under contract with the Vikings? How can he be a candidate?

Thats exactly it. I see no way shape or form that A the Vikes would give him permission or that B he'd leave a team that is on the verge of a superbowl to join the Bears coaching staff.

As a head coach, absolutely, but not as a DC.

As much as I'd love Frazier. I'm not sure why he'd sign with us unless we offered gobs of money for him to let Smith run the show. Maybe with the "nudge-nudge" that he's going to be our next HC...

A man can hope...

According to his Wikipedia page, Frazier's contract is up this season. So I guess we are free to interview him when the Vikings lose on Sunday! Smiley_FingersCrossed2.gif

Wikipedia: Leslie Frazier