Fantasy Question

bowlingtwig

When will we get paid. Does anyone happen to know?

Nothing has yet to be finalized, I guess.

I think I have made my decision, I am going to withdraw from the league and will not participate in it next year. Payouts, keeper rules, draft order for subsequent years, etc... all of this should have been decided before the leagues first draft. Payouts should have already been made.

Do not get me wrong. DrunkBomber is a stand up guy and I am sure that he will get it all worked out eventually. I am just a guy that likes a bit more of an organized adventure, LOL.

Best of luck to all of you who continue the league. I am sure you will have no trouble in replacing me in the league. It was fun and I appreciate DrunkBomber's time in running the contest.

Pix, don't be so quick to bail.

Should we have had all these rules discussed, decided and in place a year ago. Sure? But you have some hicups anytime you start up something, and that holds even more true when starting up a thing consisting of people from many different states. Hell, we even have one owner in South America.

Give it another year. Before the next draft, we should have all our rules in place, and far less confusion. Hell, in my local league where we have a live draft, there is confusion every year, and that is after more than 10 years. The reason is some guys want to change the rules every year, and we have votes and disagreements... Blah blah blah. Point is, I don't think its every that "clean" and less so at the startup.

I have been in a FF league w/ you two years in a row now, and I have had my arce handed to me both years. You can't quit now:)

Seriously though. Give it another go. If we all can't get our act together this next year, then we may need to take a step back and look at things, but right now, I think we just chalk it up to first year issues, answer the questions, move forward.

Nothing has yet to be finalized, I guess.

I think I have made my decision, I am going to withdraw from the league and will not participate in it next year. Payouts, keeper rules, draft order for subsequent years, etc... all of this should have been decided before the leagues first draft. Payouts should have already been made.

Do not get me wrong. DrunkBomber is a stand up guy and I am sure that he will get it all worked out eventually. I am just a guy that likes a bit more of an organized adventure, LOL.

Best of luck to all of you who continue the league. I am sure you will have no trouble in replacing me in the league. It was fun and I appreciate DrunkBomber's time in running the contest.

Pix, don't be so quick to bail.

Should we have had all these rules discussed, decided and in place a year ago. Sure? But you have some hicups anytime you start up something, and that holds even more true when starting up a thing consisting of people from many different states. Hell, we even have one owner in South America.

Give it another year. Before the next draft, we should have all our rules in place, and far less confusion. Hell, in my local league where we have a live draft, there is confusion every year, and that is after more than 10 years. The reason is some guys want to change the rules every year, and we have votes and disagreements... Blah blah blah. Point is, I don't think its every that "clean" and less so at the startup.

I have been in a FF league w/ you two years in a row now, and I have had my arce handed to me both years. You can't quit now:)

Seriously though. Give it another go. If we all can't get our act together this next year, then we may need to take a step back and look at things, but right now, I think we just chalk it up to first year issues, answer the questions, move forward.

well put nfo

How should we handle the payments not in the account? Does one of the winners not mind getting a paypal payment or check from me for fleas payments and a check or however the other person who has yet to pay? I just need to know how much to delegate from the account and which winner will get the other payments. I also wasnt sure we were set on payouts. Once winners are set on who will receive the odd $40 not in the account and I know exactly how much to send to the others I will send it immediately.

How should we handle the payments not in the account? Does one of the winners not mind getting a paypal payment or check from me for fleas payments and a check or however the other person who has yet to pay? I just need to know how much to delegate from the account and which winner will get the other payments. I also wasnt sure we were set on payouts. Once winners are set on who will receive the odd $40 not in the account and I know exactly how much to send to the others I will send it immediately.

I'm the other person who has yet to pay. Check or Paypal. Just give me the details.