Draft talk

flea

flea after reading AZ's post a sentimental favorite of mine is Bowling Green's Freddie Barnes.Since he is from the Chicagoland area and was my son's QB in High School. The fact that he is the single season FBS record holder with 155 receptions is an impressive stat but the knock on Freddie is his timed speed and the fact that he played at Bowling Green doesn't help his cause either as most of the offensive players out of that school are considered "system" players as they play a spread formation with no tight routes being run. He attended Homewood-Flossmoor High School here local and comes from the same neighborhood as former Kansas Jayhawk and current New Orleans Hornet Basketball player Julian Wright. Barnes is also a former basketball player.

He along with Central Michigan's Antonio Brown and Toledo's Stephen Williams are some solid MAC WRs following in the mode of Greg Jennings and Tony Schefler as players from the conference that could make an immediate impact on the next level.

Will keep an eye on himlemon

this is the site I was after

http://draftguys.com/index.php/articles/1/..._report_-_east/

Notre Dame is my college team but I'm also a fan of the Fordham Rams (FCS Patriot League) & as such will be keeping an eye on QB John Skelton. While I don't see us taking a QB I would love us to spend a late pick on him. Needs development but we have time for that. Just to see him drafted by any team would be a huge boost to the programme