Man, snow is fun

nfoligno

Sorry for the non-bears post, but crap. Snow is fun. We got a freaking foot of snow in the last 24 hours, and my kids are having more fun that I can explain. I am not sure I have ever seen more than about an inch of accumulated snow in Dallas, but we got 12 inches! I have to go back 30 years to when I was in Chicago to remember similar.

And the best part. Tomorrow is supposed to be upper 50s, maybe 60, and sunny. Yea, that's right. We get a great snow day, and two days later can go golfing.

Sorry for the non-bears post, but crap. Snow is fun. We got a freaking foot of snow in the last 24 hours, and my kids are having more fun that I can explain. I am not sure I have ever seen more than about an inch of accumulated snow in Dallas, but we got 12 inches! I have to go back 30 years to when I was in Chicago to remember similar.

And the best part. Tomorrow is supposed to be upper 50s, maybe 60, and sunny. Yea, that's right. We get a great snow day, and two days later can go golfing.

Damn, and I thought our 90º and me being in the pool most of the day was the life! Hey, enjoy what you got, huh?!

Damn, and I thought our 90º and me being in the pool most of the day was the life! Hey, enjoy what you got, huh?!

I get plenty of that 90 degrees by the pool here in Texas. What we do not see is the snow. We broke the all time record the other day w/ over a foot of snow. I don't believe the past record was even close. It was just cool to teach my kids how to build a snow fort, brick by brick.

No thanks. I am good where I am. Snow already nearly gone, and weather showing the temp going to get up to the 60s. I may even be able to swing some clubs this week.

Oh man, I'm jealous. In Virginia, we just broke the all-time record for snowfall in one winter, and I think that was something crazy like 55 inches. And as I write this, it's snowing AGAIN.

Ouch. That is why I like it here. While not the norm, the 12 inches the other day was pretty awesome. Better still, this week is supposed to be in the mid 50s and sunny. Thursday is supposed to hit 60, and again, sunny.

I think I might have to take Thursday off and make a tee time :)

Oh man, I'm jealous. In Virginia, we just broke the all-time record for snowfall in one winter, and I think that was something crazy like 55 inches. And as I write this, it's snowing AGAIN.