Another FA Rumor

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabi...or/Default.aspx

Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports the Bears are believed to be interested in running back Chester Taylor and he could come in and compete with Matt Forte for the starting job.

"This past year we weren't as pleased as we would like to be with our running back situation," coach Lovie Smith said last week at the scouting combine. "Yeah, we'll look at everyone that is available."

Chester Taylor is a valuable commodity as a complement to Peterson, and he will be an unrestricted free agent if he doesn't re-sign with Minnesota before 11:01 p.m. Thursday.

I know its risky, but im saying Peppers+Rolle or bust..... and i personally wouldnt mind T.O.

Hello no to TO... He's lost far too much and is too much of a cancer.

I have no issue rolling the dice on Peppers and Rolle at the moment. But fear we'd pay too much for too little with Peppers.

Whereas I think Chester is a perfect match. Strong, solid, still rockin' and rollin'.

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabi...or/Default.aspx

Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports the Bears are believed to be interested in running back Chester Taylor and he could come in and compete with Matt Forte for the starting job.

"This past year we weren't as pleased as we would like to be with our running back situation," coach Lovie Smith said last week at the scouting combine. "Yeah, we'll look at everyone that is available."

Chester Taylor is a valuable commodity as a complement to Peterson, and he will be an unrestricted free agent if he doesn't re-sign with Minnesota before 11:01 p.m. Thursday.

I know its risky, but im saying Peppers+Rolle or bust..... and i personally wouldnt mind T.O.

In order of desire/importance:

1) Rolle

2) Peppers

3) TO

4) Taylor

But OL would obviously be #1 if there were any mentioned.

Side note: I wouldn't mind TO on a flyer. People seem to think he has lost a step, but I watched several Buffalo games and I don't think he has. It's just that he was on Buffalo, with a garbage QB, with a garbage offense. He's still very fast, very strong, and more athletic than most. And the "drops" so often mentioned are highly overstated (i.e. bad balls that touch his finger are counted as drops).