Rumors on 670 the score this morning

Chitownhustla

Ill try to be as accruate as i can,

One top level NFL guy said he would be willing to bet that BM is a Bears by training camp. Also was stated by a different NFL guy that Denver will try everything in their power to not let BM go to the Bears because of fear how good that would make Cutler look, making the Cutler trade look bad upon the Denver front office

Coming out of the Pepper camp is that he likes the Bears. Only road block would be Washington getting invloved, cuz they will drive the price up.

I wonder if the Bears make a play for Peppers knowing that he could play in a 3-4, just in case the Lovie camp does not turn this around.

Nothing mentioned about Rolle or Kampman.

Guest TerraTor
Ill try to be as accruate as i can,

One top level NFL guy said he would be willing to bet that BM is a Bears by training camp. Also was stated by a different NFL guy that Denver will try everything in their power to not let BM go to the Bears because of fear how good that would make Cutler look, making the Cutler trade look bad upon the Denver front office

Coming out of the Pepper camp is that he likes the Bears. Only road block would be Washington getting invloved, cuz they will drive the price up.

I wonder if the Bears make a play for Peppers knowing that he could play in a 3-4, just in case the Lovie camp does not turn this around.

Nothing mentioned about Rolle or Kampman.

Well forget Marshall for FA

How great would it be to if we ended up signing Peppers and Rolle, and traded Olsen for either Boldin or BM? OMG Talk about crazy pipe dream but it's still in the small realm of possibility. If that actually happened, I'd book tickets for the superbowl!

If we trade Greg Olsen for Boldin it should be the end of JA and Lovie, and I'd pull that trigger now before the draft. Olsen for Brandom Marshall I can agree with but it'll take a lot more than Greg Olsen to pry Brandon Marshall out of Denver.