Olsen going nowhere

Wesson44

Report: Olsen not on the trade block

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on March 3, 2010 8:33 PM ET

After whispers about Greg Olsen's availability turned into a full-blown news report, it was almost inevitable a denial would emerge.

This is a strong one. Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times writes the team not actively trying to trade Olsen. A league source has confirmed the report to PFT.

Jensen writes that Mike Martz is still trying to wrap his mind around his new offensive pieces, and nothing has been decided.

Of course, not actively trying to trade Olsen now isn't the same as not listening to offers in April. The impression is out there that some team could make a bid for Olsen.

We won't find out if any are truly interested until we get closer to the draft.

Report: Olsen not on the trade block

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on March 3, 2010 8:33 PM ET

After whispers about Greg Olsen's availability turned into a full-blown news report, it was almost inevitable a denial would emerge.

This is a strong one. Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times writes the team not actively trying to trade Olsen. A league source has confirmed the report to PFT.

Jensen writes that Mike Martz is still trying to wrap his mind around his new offensive pieces, and nothing has been decided.

Of course, not actively trying to trade Olsen now isn't the same as not listening to offers in April. The impression is out there that some team could make a bid for Olsen.

We won't find out if any are truly interested until we get closer to the draft.

I sure hope you didn't get a true opinion from that article. That's typical JA. Nobody ever knows what he's up to, until it's done. I firmly believe Olsen will be traded if the right pick or player comes availible.

Guest TerraTor
I sure hope you didn't get a true opinion from that article. That's typical JA. Nobody ever knows what he's up to, until it's done. I firmly believe Olsen will be traded if the right pick or player comes availible.

The right pick would be made by another team. cuz lord knows that clown cant select anyone worth a dam

The right pick would be made by another team. cuz lord knows that clown cant select anyone worth a dam

I'm wondering about coaching too. JA's draft record is average, while his planning has been above average. Lovie OTOH hasn't shown me anything past the 1st three years.

Guest TerraTor
I'm wondering about coaching too. JA's draft record is average, while his planning has been above average. Lovie OTOH hasn't shown me anything past the 1st three years.

Well,taking guys we never heard of in the 2nd and 3rd doesnt help. But also, these guys are pro's. Coaching only goes so far.

Wondering? WONDERING?! Are you effing serious? If you're just now wondering, I don't know what games you've been watching for the past three years.