Breaking News

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...rd/Default.aspx

Jets have released Lito Sheppard

Mar

3/4/2010 2:56:17 PM | More

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports via Twitter the Jets have released CB Lito Sheppard and he is now a free agent

-------------------------------------------------------

Dont know what ever happened with this guy but i always thought he was Phillys best corner.. I wouldnt mind him one bit

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...le/Default.aspx

Cardinals release Rolle

Mar

3/4/2010 2:49:46 PM | More

Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com reports as as expected, the Cardinals released their starting free safety Antrel Rolle Thursday to avoid the $4 million roster bonus he was due had he been on the team as of 10 p.m. Thursday night and the additional $8.1 million salary due in the final year of his rookie contract.

Rolle becomes an unrestricted free agent – and the Cards will make him one of their top free-agent priorities.

The Cardinals already had extended a long-term contract offer, but Rolle wanted to see what his worth would be on the open market. The Chicago Tribune reported Rolle is seeking a contract worth $8 million a season, which would make him the highest-paid safety in the NFL. That same report said the Cards' offer was for an everage of $6 million a season.

---------------------

No way does he get the money hes lookin for, but what the hell if its loaded up front who cares. I like the guy, and cant argue against defenders from the U... Im sure they arent as good as Abilene Christian, but hey... HA! to you DManning

Guest TerraTor
If Rolle wasn't happy with $6mil/yr I don't want him. I've seen enough missed tackles from him.

I doubt thats true, he wanted to the bonus money and they were screwin him out of it... not to give the guys credit, but hey. You know the teams will always they were offering such a great deal