Brad Biggs Expects Big Things

DABEARSDABOMB

Everyone is a spectator right now, 9 hours from opening of free agency. One source I trust said: "I expect the Bears to hit it big."

source added: "This is it. There is no draft. They have to come out w/ 4 or 5 players. The #Bears will not be outbid. It's in their budget."

All I can say is we haven't seen the #Bears, not under Jerry Angelo or anyone else, come out writing checks like that in free agency.

So get your popcorn ready for tonight, or set your alarm. This will be interesting to watch. Can you imagine if they don't strike in FA?

Guest TerraTor
Everyone is a spectator right now, 9 hours from opening of free agency. One source I trust said: "I expect the Bears to hit it big."

source added: "This is it. There is no draft. They have to come out w/ 4 or 5 players. The #Bears will not be outbid. It's in their budget."

All I can say is we haven't seen the #Bears, not under Jerry Angelo or anyone else, come out writing checks like that in free agency.

So get your popcorn ready for tonight, or set your alarm. This will be interesting to watch. Can you imagine if they don't strike in FA?

I can imagine that, been living it since what 93?

Got to agree. This is our draft--for players that have shown they can play. Now, get them JA.