I expect Rolle to sign by tonight

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor
Surely, they can't sign Peppers, Rolle, AND Taylor. I don't care how much you saved not having a 1st and 2nd.

and why not? The team makes 300M a year on ticket sales. I dont see money having anything to do with it. And with an uncapped season, everything would be up front or backloaded and they wont see it anyway. I could care less about Taylor honestly, thats the least of our worries. Everyone ripping on Forte for last season... well it stuff to get yards when u are met by two defenders int he backfield every play

Guest TerraTor
I read the Bears dropped out after the seeking price was over 8+ a year.

Fine with me.

Ya thats a bit rediculous. Saying hes better than Ed Reed (money wise) f' that.

Here's another question. Even if we go ALL IN this offseason, does that mean we go bankrupt for the next 5 years? These are huge deals that were talking about here, even though it's an uncapped year that could set us back the next couple of years spending wise and that might not be good.

Bankrupt? No, the Bears wont go bankrupt.

Bears apparently were told what it would take to sign him and ultimately backed out to focus on Peppers/Taylor. If they can hit on those two, the Bears will than turn there attention to Atogwe and Rhodes.

And I won't lie, either one of those guys would be a huge upgrade at safety. Right now, I want me some Peppers and badly!!!