Bears resign Bullocks

bradjock

I don't recall which game but he totally missed on a tackle of a RB with a very poor angle and gave up a 20yd TD run. I recall it because after we gave up the TD I asked my son.. what happened to our safety? As I uttered the words the replay showed Bullocks running right past the RB about 5 yd off the LOS, he didn't even look his way. I think Bullocks tackled Hillenmeyer on that play.

I don't recall which game but he totally missed on a tackle of a RB with a very poor angle and gave up a 20yd TD run. I recall it because after we gave up the TD I asked my son.. what happened to our safety? As I uttered the words the replay showed Bullocks running right past the RB about 5 yd off the LOS, he didn't even look his way. I think Bullocks tackled Hillenmeyer on that play.

You just described D. Manning on almost every running play he was in on while at FS...Good thing we plan to move him to his 3rd position in 4 years, SS...I really don't mind Bullocks, he wasn't as bad as some of the safeties we've had, but I would prefer him to be depth and not the answer, which means that I am sure this staff will move him to CB or something

You just described D. Manning on almost every running play he was in on while at FS...Good thing we plan to move him to his 3rd position in 4 years, SS...I really don't mind Bullocks, he wasn't as bad as some of the safeties we've had, but I would prefer him to be depth and not the answer, which means that I am sure this staff will move him to CB or something

The answer to this problem is to get Urlacher back in the middle and sign O.J. Atogwe from the Rams! :notworthy