tonight on nfl network

NAMEDSONPAYTON2

Damn I need to get NFL network.

If anyone could watch it and posts on here what they say. I would be very interesting. Unfortunately I will be at a hockey game. Minor league affiliate of the Blackhawks. I promised a little boy that I would take him and unlike his father I keep my promises lol.

If anyone could watch it and posts on here what they say. I would be very interesting. Unfortunately I will be at a hockey game. Minor league affiliate of the Blackhawks. I promised a little boy that I would take him and unlike his father I keep my promises lol.

Icehogs!!!! Went to see them last year and had a great time. Enjoy!!

Peace :dabears

From what I saw, if it was the right episode and to synopsize; Mike Mayock thinks the Bears haven't done enough to pass up the Packers and Vikings. That's why Mayock does College analysis, he doesn't know what he's talking about in the Pros.

I actually agree with Mayock.

Offense:

1) Fired Turner, hired Martz = HUGE upgrade

2) Added Chester Taylor, which I'd say guarantees the Bears have at least one RB ready each game = GOOD upgrade

3) Better WRs will start because of Turner's absence (i.e. Aromashodu) = GOOD upgrade

4) McKie cut = HUGE upgrade

5) Manumaleuna signed = OK upgrade (to the OL)

Special Teams:

1) Hester looks like he will be more of a slot WR, which means less offensive reps and more ST reps. Potentially MONSTROUS upgrade.

Defense:

1) Peppers signed. His presense alone is worth two average players. BIGGEST upgrade of th year.

1a) Peppers' impact on overall defense: HUGE upgrade. DTs will be better because Peppers will collapse the pocket. LBs will be better because they'll be able to roam more. The other DE will be better because Peppers will always get the double-team. The CBs and Safeties no longer have to guard the WRs for 15 seconds at a time.

3) Urlacher not injured. HUGE upgrade.

4) Tinoisamoa not injured. GOOD upgrade.

5) Babich fired. OK upgrade.

I expect BIG things from the Bears this year.

Offense:

2) Added Chester Taylor, which I'd say guarantees the Bears have at least one RB ready each game = GOOD upgrade

3) Better WRs will start because of Turner's absence (i.e. Aromashodu) = GOOD upgrade

Special Teams:

1) Hester looks like he will be more of a slot WR, which means less offensive reps and more ST reps. Potentially MONSTROUS upgrade.

Defense:

1) Peppers signed. His presense alone is worth two average players. BIGGEST upgrade of th year.

1a) Peppers' impact on overall defense: HUGE upgrade. DTs will be better because Peppers will collapse the pocket. LBs will be better because they'll be able to roam more. The other DE will be better because Peppers will always get the double-team. The CBs and Safeties no longer have to guard the WRs for 15 seconds at a time.

I don't drink the same kool aid that you do but I see where you are getting at. But as far as Tinoisamoa he isn't signed yet. Therefore its not an upgrade. I like Hilly but I would prefer Tinoisamoa.

Babich was fired?

I thought he was just demoted to LB coach.

Offense:

Special Teams:

Defense: