Tinoisamoa

flea

good for depth.?????????

I don't see it as depth IMHO we are getting another starting LB back,

just like Urlacher.Roach, Williams and Hilly will be back ups again this year.

This pushes Roach down the chain giving us better depth.

Peace :dabears

good for depth.?????????

I don't see it as depth IMHO we are getting another starting LB back,

just like Urlacher.Roach, Williams and Hilly will be back ups again this year.

Agreed Wesson. Last year he signed a one year "prove it" contract. He looked fast as hell in camp and was our 3rd best linebacker. Then he gets hurt . . . and hurt again.

Hopefully, next year we'll be talking about whether or not we should spend the money it will take to re-sign him.

Agreed Wesson. Last year he signed a one year "prove it" contract. He looked fast as hell in camp and was our 3rd best linebacker. Then he gets hurt . . . and hurt again.

Hopefully, next year we'll be talking about whether or not we should spend the money it will take to re-sign him.

Absolutely. It was my impression that he was signed as a starting LB and showed excellent promise in camp. I would think that the staff believe he is an upgrade to other options...I hope he has a great year and Url and Briggs are healthy all year, that will equal a good LB year at the very least.

Absolutely. It was my impression that he was signed as a starting LB and showed excellent promise in camp. I would think that the staff believe he is an upgrade to other options...I hope he has a great year and Url and Briggs are healthy all year, that will equal a good LB year at the very least.

My point is if he is a starter or a backup, he improves our depth.

My point is if he is a starter or a backup, he improves our depth.

I got your point, and my point that if this guy is healthy he contributes much more than adding "depth." He gives us an experienced and talented starter who is superior to the other players available IMO....that is my point.

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Tino showed good potential in practice, pre-season, and the few moments he was actually on the field. However, it's not a lot to judge the guy on. Whereas, a far more wet-behind-the-ears, Roach, preformed valliantly all season long. So, really, Roach has proven he's more than just depth, and Piso hasn't proved that he can be relied upon.

Bottom line, our LB corps are all the better for having Tino in. And thankfully, the team does not have to hope & pray he doesn't get injured again, because the guys lined up after him are pretty good.

I'm not 100% sold on Tino. But I'm sold enough that I like him in the mix.

I got your point, and my point that if this guy is healthy he contributes much more than adding "depth." He gives us an experienced and talented starter who is superior to the other players available IMO....that is my point.