Character

Connorbear

Good article. I heard a clip from Pat Fitzgerald today. He said Wootten will be the first in and last out at the practice facility and said he will do whatever he can to help make the team better. He is all about supporting his team.

Peace :dabears

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...ht-wootton.html

Good article. I heard a clip from Pat Fitzgerald today. He said Wootten will be the first in and last out at the practice facility and said he will do whatever he can to help make the team better. He is all about supporting his team.

I hear ya. Every quote and story I hear and read about Wootten and Wright makes like like them more and more. They seem like real leader types so I am pretty pumped about these two guys. Perhaps the defense will get some leadership this year.

Guest TerraTor
I hear ya. Every quote and story I hear and read about Wootten and Wright makes like like them more and more. They seem like real leader types so I am pretty pumped about these two guys. Perhaps the defense will get some leadership this year.

Lets just hope they can play football. I think outside oF Berry, Nate Allen and Major will have the best careers. Mays and Earl Thomas are busts

Lets just hope they can play football. I think outside oF Berry, Nate Allen and Major will have the best careers. Mays and Earl Thomas are busts

I'm 100% with you on Mays. The guy just can't do anything you ask an NFL safety to do. I'm torn about Earl Thomas. Pete Carroll acknowledged that he might end up a corner, but said they were going to try to use him at FS. I think there's a good chance that Thomas ends up playing CB - he's got the backpedal for it, and he's definitely better playing in coverage than coming up to hit a running back. If he stays at safety, I think it's a 50/50, but if he moves to corner, I wouldn't be surprised to see him have a good career. It's not like that'd be terrible for Seattle, either - having a good corner is at least as important as having a good free safety.

Good deal.

Let's hope the next regime can figure out the best way to use them. I have no trust the current one can.

But, it could bode well for the future.