Thought I would share

Connorbear

Excellent Job Jay! Post some more of your shows. That was more interesting than a lot of the stuff the big boys put out!

Thanks John. I have been at the radio station for over a year now. I am the entertainment 'expert' at the station and primarily talk about movies/tv (I am a big movie buff). The station has a couple of sports guys already. Whenever I get the chance, however, I will talk sports.

Peace :dabears

Station is www.harvardradio.net. I am on every Saturday from 7 am to 10 am central. I also am on every Monday morning at 7:15 giving my weekly movie review. I will post any sports talk I tape going forward.

I volunteer at my local radio station and have a Saturday morning show. Every once in a while, I have a good friend on and we talk Bears. Here is the video from this morning.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6587019

Connor, I too have a radio program here on the university radio, the ony one n English. I interview folks and play some music and generally have fun. Perhaps we could work out a phone interview? Email me at my work: mark.perry@usach.cl.

CB that was outstanding and in the future I would love to supply you with some of the draft info I gather so you can continue to be well informed.Funny thing to me is that you said your buddy was your Bears expert but you carried the conversation and was very prepared yourself. As a former radio student and music DJ I thought you were excellent.

CB that was outstanding and in the future I would love to supply you with some of the draft info I gather so you can continue to be well informed.Funny thing to me is that you said your buddy was your Bears expert but you carried the conversation and was very prepared yourself. As a former radio student and music DJ I thought you were excellent.

Thanks for the support everyone. Steve and I have been friends for years. He was a Bears fan before me and has a much better grasp on their history. He is unbelievable at remembering the numbers for players. I probably have a better grasp of current Bears activity simply because I am a net junky.