New Bears Fan

bowlingtwig

Hey guys I just wanted to make a quick mention that my wife and I have welcomed a new Bears fan to this world. His name is Dakota John(no pix not after you lol)Winters. He was born on 5/7/10 at 1:10pm. 6 lbs and 8 oz and was 22 inches long. Will have picks up as soon as we find time. Go Bears

Hey guys I just wanted to make a quick mention that my wife and I have welcomed a new Bears fan to this world. His name is Dakota John(no pix not after you lol)Winters. He was born on 5/7/10 at 1:10pm. 6 lbs and 8 oz and was 22 inches long. Will have picks up as soon as we find time. Go Bears

Congrats!!! You are going to be extra busy now. The 2nd child has a multiplier effect. It will actually feel like having 3. ;)

Peace :dabears

Congrats bowling. Pix shhhhhhhh on the 3rd child LOL

Yeah no 3rd child yet. It will be awhile. I will be starting my new career as an Over the Road Truck Driver starting on June 1st for Roehl Transport and I will be gone for approximately 2-3 weeks at a time and then home for a couple of days.

Yeah no 3rd child yet. It will be awhile. I will be starting my new career as an Over the Road Truck Driver starting on June 1st for Roehl Transport and I will be gone for approximately 2-3 weeks at a time and then home for a couple of days.

Congrats! New child, new career, boy to be young again! Good luck to you and your family. Raise 'em right and don't let them ever root for the Packers!

Congrats. Just remember. It is never too early to brainwash, er, I mean educate them. My kids and I sing the Bears fight song every night before bed. I love that my 4 year old knows the words to the fight song better than most adult Bear fans.

Hey, when you live in Cowboy country, you do whatever you can!

Congrats!

Congratulations!!!