Let's Keep Our Fingers Crossed......

Pixote

For some reason I was freezing up when trying to make the post. Sorry.

At any rate, what I was trying to say is that I have read a lot of rookies and vets getting injured in OTAs and mini camps. Now, this guy is lost for the season. I do not want to hear about any injuries this off-season. We need to stay healthy if we are going to have a chance to surprise people. I have never wanted to see the Bears KICK MAJOR ASS as bad as I have this year. I am so sick and tired of all the experts and rival fans.

Indeed!

I hope luck shines on us positively in the injury dept...it would seem karma should bounce our way.

For some reason I was freezing up when trying to make the post. Sorry.

At any rate, what I was trying to say is that I have read a lot of rookies and vets getting injured in OTAs and mini camps. Now, this guy is lost for the season. I do not want to hear about any injuries this off-season. We need to stay healthy if we are going to have a chance to surprise people. I have never wanted to see the Bears KICK MAJOR ASS as bad as I have this year. I am so sick and tired of all the experts and rival fans.

Yep, another one bites the dust....

Clipped from the ESPN article by Tim McMahon: Dallas Cowboys rookie wide receiver

Dez Bryant suffered a right high ankle sprain near the end of Friday's practice,

and the team said he will be out 4-6 weeks.

That means Bryant could miss the entire preseason.

The injury occurred after cornerback Orlando Scandrick broke up a pass intended

for Bryant on the second-to-last play of practice. Backup quarterback Jon Kitna

threw the ball slightly behind Bryant on a crossing route, and Scandrick made a

good play on the ball and landed on Bryant's leg.

Lets say Good karma bounce our way , we have has enough of the bad already.

Halleleuja! We really got the whami last season. If we can stay healthy we will have a good shot at the division, IMdO.