What I dont get

Stinger226

<_ they talk about being bigger on the oline but louis is actuall smaller than beekmam.>

Cris Williams-6-7 315

Garza-6-2 312

Krutz not large

Louis-6-3 304

Omilaye-6-4 314

I think size wise that we are about the same size as we have been for the last few years.

Now Webb and Marten are bigger but dont see them starting anytime soon.

<_ they talk about being bigger on the oline but louis is actuall smaller than beekmam.>

Cris Williams-6-7 315

Garza-6-2 312

Krutz not large

Louis-6-3 304

Omilaye-6-4 314

I think size wise that we are about the same size as we have been for the last few years.

Now Webb and Marten are bigger but dont see them starting anytime soon.

2 things:

1. The height & weight listed typically aren't accurate. For instance, Beekman is listed as 6-2, but I've heard the SCORE guys say he doesn't even look 6-0. IMO, there's no way in hell Johnny Knox is 6-0, his listed height. If that's the case DA must be 6-6, since there appears to be roughly a half foot difference between the two.

2. Size can also refer to such things as arm span and how wide a guy is. These two things favor Louis.

Most of what I have read does not refer to a bigger OL but instead centers on an OL that is far more aggressive and playing with much more tenacity and fire than OLs of the past few years.

This is where Tice is so damn good, IMHO. Our previous OLC wanted guys to take the first step back into the bucket and then establish their block. Tice wants them to fire off the line "forward" and take the initiative away from the rusher.

Tice loves mean and nasty aggressive OLmen. He also has a very low tolerance for OLmen who make stupid mistakes. He is going to pull a guy quickly and replace him if he doesn't like what he is seeing. He knows his rep is on the line and he will do everything possible to get 100% from our players.

It should be interesting to see the final product once the season starts. I am sure there will be more changes made before then. It is certainly what one would call a work in progress.