Urlacher status??

Alaskan Grizzly

I would assume that the old adage applies here; "no news is good news" but just wanted to see if any of you "locals" had heard anything more on Urlacher's status and his calf. Would figure that it shouldn't affect him too much but these days, who knows? I say keep him out for the rest of Preseason, regardless. Let Roach get some more reps in.

I would assume that the old adage applies here; "no news is good news" but just wanted to see if any of you "locals" had heard anything more on Urlacher's status and his calf. Would figure that it shouldn't affect him too much but these days, who knows? I say keep him out for the rest of Preseason, regardless. Let Roach get some more reps in.

Urlacher said that he was fine and from the look of it last night it didn't seem serious or anything as he was walking around pretty good. I am guessing that he was pulled more as a precautionary reason and had this been a regular season game he would have been back out there. I also agree that we should keep him out the rest of the preseason as we need him on the field for the season. I also would like to see more of Iwuh back there. We have heard nothing but great things during camp so of course he needs to bring it to the field with pads on and going against someone.

Urlacher said that he was fine and from the look of it last night it didn't seem serious or anything as he was walking around pretty good. I am guessing that he was pulled more as a precautionary reason and had this been a regular season game he would have been back out there.

Yep. Listening to the radio broadcast last night, Zack Zaidman said they didn't even both taking him in the locker room. That's what they do if they think it's serious.

I also agree that we should keep him out the rest of the preseason as we need him on the field for the season.

Disagree. We obviously need to be cautious, but we've learned from Tommie Harris that guys need to be on the field. After missing a year, he needs work.

I also would like to see more of Iwuh back there. We have heard nothing but great things during camp so of course he needs to bring it to the field with pads on and going against someone.

Maybe, but I was under the impression that Iwuh's mainly a special teams guy.

Urlacher said that he was fine and from the look of it last night it didn't seem serious or anything as he was walking around pretty good. I am guessing that he was pulled more as a precautionary reason and had this been a regular season game he would have been back out there.

Yep. Listening to the radio broadcast last night, Zack Zaidman said they didn't even both taking him in the locker room. That's what they do if they think it's serious.

I also agree that we should keep him out the rest of the preseason as we need him on the field for the season.

Disagree. We obviously need to be cautious, but we've learned from Tommie Harris that guys need to be on the field. After missing a year, he needs work.

I also would like to see more of Iwuh back there. We have heard nothing but great things during camp so of course he needs to bring it to the field with pads on and going against someone.

Maybe, but I was under the impression that Iwuh's mainly a special teams guy.

In regards to Iwuh, he maybe a special teams guy but why not see what he can possible contribute on D just in case someone goes down.