Keeer League Poll #3

nfoligno

How to set up the draft  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How to set up the draft

• Random - The computer will create a random order
    • Standings - We will set up the draft order based on last year's standings, with the last place team picking first. In the event two players have the same record, point total will be the tie breaker.

Okay, we are nearly done finalizing our rules.

Thus far, we have voted on and decided that we will keep one player from last year. To keep that player, we will give up one round higher than the one the player was drafted. And finally, 1st round picks from the previous year are not eligible for keeper status.

The final decision (I think) is how we set up the draft. I have seen several options listed, but again, based on discussion, and trying to keep it simple, I am going to put into the poll the two main options I think I have seen discussed. Pretty simple. Either the draft is random, or based on last year's standings.

I vote random.

PapaBear votes for #1 also.

Thus far, we have voted on and decided that we will keep one player from last year. To keep that player, we will give up one round higher than the one the player was drafted. And finally, 1st round picks from the previous year are not eligible for keeper status.

The final decision (I think) is how we set up the draft. I have seen several options listed, but again, based on discussion, and trying to keep it simple, I am going to put into the poll the two main options I think I have seen discussed. Pretty simple. Either the draft is random, or based on last year's standings.

I vote random.

I like it based on standings for a keeper...

I vote random.

Bowling was the 10th, but was on the fence last I heard. i think he was sent a msg asking if he is in or not. If he is in, great. If not, I doubt it will prove too difficult to find someone to take his spot.

also...there are only 9 teams in the league. Who is the 10th?