Seahawks want to rid themsleves of the Housch

GrizzlyBear

I thought this would happen with the signing of Mike Williams. But I think it would be good add for the bears.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81a3...le=HP_headlines

No thanks. I'd prefer it if the Bears actually invested a modicum of time towards the development of the young and talented WR corp already on the roster. If a good OG or OT becomes available, however, Lovie and Angelo should get whiplash from jumping towards the possibility.

Agreed. But, maybe Cutler desperately needs a pro WR? For the right price, I'd consider it.

No thanks. I'd prefer it if the Bears actually invested a modicum of time towards the development of the young and talented WR corp already on the roster. If a good OG or OT becomes available, however, Lovie and Angelo should get whiplash from jumping towards the possibility.

Agreed. But, maybe Cutler desperately needs a pro WR? For the right price, I'd consider it.

No way would I even consider it. Ask yourself 1 question. Which is a bigger problem WR or Oline. I don't care if you stud pro bowl and future hall of fame WR's, no offense will go unless the oline can block long enough for the qb to get rid of the ball

You wouldn;t consider it for a 7th?

O line is the huge problem. Secondary the next. WR third. I'd rather adress one of the issues than none.

Having a pro veteran WR that will know where to be when Cutler heaves it dodging the onslought from a D could be a huge help...

No way would I even consider it. Ask yourself 1 question. Which is a bigger problem WR or Oline. I don't care if you stud pro bowl and future hall of fame WR's, no offense will go unless the oline can block long enough for the qb to get rid of the ball

Man, that's some potent kool-aid you got there...

Talent is there. Savvy is not. All these guys have played the position long enough other than Knox, and none looked very good. Even our latest hero, Aromoshodu had had a rap that he doesn't practice. We have a skilled bunch, but completely unsavvy and not field smart. The antithesis of Waddle.

I still don't think WR is one of the Bears's problems. They may not have the depth chart where it should be, but the players are actually there.

Man, that's some potent kool-aid you got there...

Talent is there. Savvy is not. All these guys have played the position long enough other than Knox, and none looked very good. Even our latest hero, Aromoshodu had had a rap that he doesn't practice. We have a skilled bunch, but completely unsavvy and not field smart. The antithesis of Waddle.

Exactly....we have guys who everyone knows have promise, but every team has guys who look like they could be great at some points and then turn out to be nothing. There is not a single WR on the Bears roster who could be considered a solid starter IMO.

Exactly....we have guys who everyone knows have promise, but every team has guys who look like they could be great at some points and then turn out to be nothing. There is not a single WR on the Bears roster who could be considered a solid starter IMO.

Be patient, mark my words, if the line would give Cutler enough time to at least breath I think our WR's will shine. Remember that crap set of WR's that everyone said we had last year, its amazing how some experts dont speak about them being so bad any more. They only speak about how bad the oline is.

Be patient, mark my words, if the line would give Cutler enough time to at least breath I think our WR's will shine. Remember that crap set of WR's that everyone said we had last year, its amazing how some experts dont speak about them being so bad any more. They only speak about how bad the oline is.

I hope you are right, and think you might be. I definitely think the promise is there, but promise is just that. Hopefully everything will pan out.

I hope you are right, and think you might be. I definitely think the promise is there, but promise is just that. Hopefully everything will pan out.

A ton of talent and I honestly believe that if the Oline can protect Cutler this can be a very dangerous offense because of the skill players that we possess with Cutler, Forte/taylor and the overload of quality TE's and very promising WR's that I think work well with this type of offense. It will all come down to 1 simple word. TRUST. Can Cutler trust the oline to give him time. Can Cutler trust the WR's to be where they need to be and can the WR's trust Cutler to get them the ball. This isn't the best offense for Cutler because with this offense he has to throw to a spot and trust the WR's will be there and I don't think that is a strength of his. His strength besides the arm is his ability to create something on the move.