Johnny Knox

lemonej

I have read some post stating that the Bears don't have a WR that is worth any praise but, I'm on the other side when it comes to Knox who I believe is going to have a breakout season. I have latched on to this kid since I saw him working out at the Combine and believe he has the potential to be a game breaker so you fantasy drafters should add him to your squads in late rounds.

I have read some post stating that the Bears don't have a WR that is worth any praise but, I'm on the other side when it comes to Knox who I believe is going to have a breakout season. I have latched on to this kid since I saw him working out at the Combine and believe he has the potential to be a game breaker so you fantasy drafters should add him to your squads in late rounds.

He looks like the real deal. IMO DA has a much better season. It'll be interesting either way.

Yeah, I'm with ya on that one I got knox on my fantasy team with the 12th rd! LOL i hope he's my sleeper like miles austin was last year. Actually I got me a pretty decent team in my league this year here's my guys by rds:

Rd 1 QB Peyton Manning

Rd 2 WR DeSean Jackson

Rd 3 RB Cedric Benson

Rd 4 WR Greg Jennings

Rd 5 TE Antonio Gates

Rd 6 WR Terrell Owens

Rd 7 RB Matt Forte

Rd 8 RB LaDainian Tomlinson

Rd 9 RB C.J. Spiller

Rd 10 DEF San Diego

Rd 11 QB Vince Young

Rd 12 WR Johnny Knox

Rd 13 RB Darren Sproles

Rd 14 K Robbie Gould

Rd 15 WR Vincent Jackson

Rd 16 D Danieal Manning

Rd 17 D Lance Briggs

Rd 18 D Curtis Lofton

Rd 19 DEF Chicago

I took a late flyer on V Jackson, hoping that he will get something going whether it be a trade or a new deal rewards outweighed the risk for that late. Only thing is that he's out for the first six games of the season. I was really excited to see LT there in the eighth rd b/c I think with that offensive line he could reinvent himself. TJ had some good years behind that line. But by far my strength is the wr/te position. There I have four 1000 yd receivers and I think TO may get close to that now with palmer throwing it to him. The big plus with my league is that we get extra pts for getting a certain amount of receptions and we also get pts for return yards which is why I got d manning for a defender b/c I get pts for defensive stuff like tackles, pass deflections, forced fumbles and also his return yard pts. kinda double dipping same thing with sproles, knox, and d jackson.

It depends on how you measure. I think Knox will have more catches and yards, and DA will have more TDs.

Disagree. IMO DA will lead the team in catches & TD's . . . Knox will lead in yards.

I'm convinced DA is the man. Cutler loves him and Knox is so damn small.