Let's go Saints!

madlithuanian

Things we now know.

1) Favre can't move very well and the Vikings didn't block all that well for him forcing them into a lot of 3 step drops. That offense won't be what it was last season if this keeps up.

2) I don't miss Berrian one bit. He did absolutely nothing and Favre didn't even look his way. As desperate as the Vikings were reported to for WR help it's now obvious why. Harvin can't run routes. Berrian doesn't want to run routes. Look for Berrian to be with another team next year.

3) The Williams wall is tough but might not be as tough as last year.

At least at the moment. I don't have any doubt that the reson he looked so off was that the primdonna took training camp off. He, and the WR's looked flat. I think in week 4, we'll be seeing what is really up with Favre.

But, I was thrilled with the Saints win... A Favre loss is the next best thing to a Bears win.

Things we now know.

1) Favre can't move very well and the Vikings didn't block all that well for him forcing them into a lot of 3 step drops. That offense won't be what it was last season if this keeps up.

2) I don't miss Berrian one bit. He did absolutely nothing and Favre didn't even look his way. As desperate as the Vikings were reported to for WR help it's now obvious why. Harvin can't run routes. Berrian doesn't want to run routes. Look for Berrian to be with another team next year.

3) The Williams wall is tough but might not be as tough as last year.