Well...... figured I'd chime in

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

I had about 6 too many yesterday but to comment on the posts

1. oline is horrible at point of attack in run game. See also goaline plays

a. Brandon MonMon is about as useful as shit flavored ice cream. How many times can a person slip or get blown out of a hole by a LB?

b. Kruetz is washed up when it comes to run blocking

2. Urlacher is in rare form. Looked like 06.

3. I know he gets alot of love but Zach Bowman sucks.

4. The fumbles are pathetic. Forte i have three words.... What the F? olsen must be a total pussy. The guy whiffed on him

5. Peppers anihilates anyone on the other side of him. Guy is rediculous.

6. WR let me down a bit. DA especially.... Make the catch budd..

7. Lovie has alzheimers (no offense to anyone). He thinks he is at the beach

8 What position does Hester play? Is he still on the team? Let the guy return Kickoffs for cripes sake.

I had about 6 too many yesterday but to comment on the posts

1. oline is horrible at point of attack in run game. See also goaline plays

a. Brandon MonMon is about as useful as shit flavored ice cream. How many times can a person slip or get blown out of a hole by a LB?

Agree. If the staff is fired after the year, Martz will go with, which means Manumaleuna will be cut. He's useless to any scheme but Martz's.

b. Kruetz is washed up when it comes to run blocking

This is obvious. Kreutz has been bad since 2008.

2. Urlacher is in rare form. Looked like 06.

You're right on here. Like I said in my thread, Urlacher was great. Let's pray that he stays healthy.

3. I know he gets alot of love but Zach Bowman sucks.

Sucks? No. #1 CB in the NFL? Probably not. Keep in mind, he (with some held from Tillman) held C.Johnson to 45 yards.

4. The fumbles are pathetic. Forte i have three words.... What the F? olsen must be a total pussy. The guy whiffed on him

I've never liked Olsen, and this adds to it. Forte, on the other hand, has like 5 fumbles in 3 years. He'll be fine.

5. Peppers anihilates anyone on the other side of him. Guy is rediculous.

I truly believe he'll get atleast 1 sack per game, which means he might lead the NFL.

6. WR let me down a bit. DA especially.... Make the catch budd..

Agree. WR's have to be better, especially Aromashodu. If he wants to continue to get playing time as a #3, he needs to catch perfectly thrown balls in the endzone.

7. Lovie has alzheimers (no offense to anyone). He thinks he is at the beach

I wish he was more lively, too, but nobody seemed to care as much in 2005 and 2006 when this team was winning. If they win games this year, no one will mind.

8 What position does Hester play? Is he still on the team? Let the guy return Kickoffs for cripes sake.

Trade him after this year for the highest draft pick possible (3rd or 4th round). He gained weight to be a WR in 2008, and he's been a step slower since. He's useless on punt returns.

2. Urlacher is in rare form. Looked like 06. - Not just Urlacher but the majority of the Defense. The secondary is still the weak link but should improve.

3. I know he gets alot of love but Zach Bowman sucks. - He doesn't "suck", he was asked to cover Megatron, until late in the game...was not a factor.

6. WR let me down a bit. DA especially.... Make the catch budd.. - In defense of DA, did you not see the 3 or 4 times when he was blasted on his catch attempts? I believe at least once, when getting clobbered, he still caught the pass. For him to not look at the defenders knowing he was going to take a vicious hit and still do it, is something to consider. By the way, what happened to Bennett?

Some other observations made is that Chester Taylor and Forte is a dangerous combination. Taylor ran for hard yardage while FOrte did well catching out of the backfield. Seemed to be a role reversal, but whatever.

And in case you missed it, Brian Billck observed that Martz / Tice are still working on blocking schemes best adapted for the O-line. They know that Cutler is a very able scrambler and historically done better as an out-of-the pocket passer hence that adaptation. Billick noticed that the Martz is still working on letting the line solidify and I for one think it will.