Manumaleuna fined

balta1701-A

Link

The Chicago Bears fined veteran Brandon Manumaleuna $22,000 for failing to attend mandatory team meetings Saturday evening in advance of the Bears' season opener against Detroit, according to an NFL source.

According to a source close to the player, Manumaleuna mistakenly believed the meeting schedule in the regular season would mirror the preseason schedule, which called for the meetings to take place the day of the game.

However, all four preseason matchups occurred at night, but the season opener kicked off at noon.

The Peppers fine was a joke and a half. The league and Goodell should be embarrassed for doing what they did. I have to LOL just thinking about how retarded it is. He swiped him on the helmet, so what?! haha pretty soon the league is going to institute a rule that makes touching the quarterback in anyway illegal.

The Peppers fine was a joke and a half. The league and Goodell should be embarrassed for doing what they did. I have to LOL just thinking about how retarded it is. He swiped him on the helmet, so what?! haha pretty soon the league is going to institute a rule that makes touching the quarterback in anyway illegal.

There was a ton of fines this week for stupid crap like that. If Peppers got fined for that hit then Clay Matthews should have been fined for his hit on Kevin Kolb that gave him a concussion. Although I thought it was a great tackle and nothing wrong with the hit. But lets be fair around the board.