Who's going?

madlithuanian

I'm tired of having to look back for the glory days I hope that we will see that 85 season become a memory when we bask in the glow of a shiny new Lambardi Trophy!!!! Go Bears!!!

I want the Bears to win now the same amount that I would whether the 85 team ever existed or not. That being said, the memories of watching that team during the 85 season was awesome and I will always treasure the memories. They were a phenomenon, much more exciting than the typical Super Bowl winner in many ways.

I want the Bears to win now the same amount that I would whether the 85 team ever existed or not. That being said, the memories of watching that team during the 85 season was awesome and I will always treasure the memories. They were a phenomenon, much more exciting than the typical Super Bowl winner in many ways.

Enjoy the memories. That was 25 years ago. For me, its time to move on. Plus, no way in hell would I spend money on something like that.

Peace :dabears

Enjoy the memories. That was 25 years ago. For me, its time to move on. Plus, no way in hell would I spend money on something like that.

Peace :dabears

Again, that.^^^^

Just because they won, plenty of players from that team are overrated to Bears fans. I just want this team now to win one so I can stop hearing about '85 and I can hear analysts everywhere eat crow about Cutler, Urlacher, etc.

Again, that.^^^^

Just because they won, plenty of players from that team are overrated to Bears fans. I just want this team now to win one so I can stop hearing about '85 and I can hear analysts everywhere eat crow about Cutler, Urlacher, etc.

I know what you mean. I was listening to the SCORE this morning and Steve Rosenbloom was saying how we got lucky beating Detroit and how we beat Dallas because Dallas is just as bad Detroit. He was also blowing the whole DA situation way out of proportions. Totally questioning Julius Peppers and how the entire lines fault is his fault despite him getting double and triple teamed. He also said how we have NEVER figured out the 3-4 defense before he was quickly reminded that Dallas runs a blitzing 3-4 defense just like GB. He is a complete Moron. I totally loved it as it just reminds us how everyone still thinks we suck. I am lucky enough to be home this week to watch the game and am hoping that Cutler just lights up that defense then just maybe we might get some love. lol Hopefully we don't cuz the team plays well when everyone is against them.