Tommie Harris inactive

bradjock

DA being inactive again is a load of crap. What a stupid decision by this coaching staff. Yeah lets bench our best/tallest receiver because of one game where he had multiple drops. Nevermind the fact that he got lit up the second his hands touched the ball.. What a crock. I'm so pissed!

lol The guy is not our best receiver, just the softest.

Harris and DA inactive and we won. Can't argue the results. I like the message that guys need to step up and play. Bowman got benched during the game too. After he got benched our pass rush picked up too. The word is out....make plays or sit.

Absolutely. This is the part where I have been critical of the staff. Accountability. We have not had it in the past and they are holding players accountable this year.

They also took out Bowman and stuck Jennings in there and he had some good tackles.

I guess better late then never.

I just hope they can continue the ride.

Absolutely. This is the part where I have been critical of the staff. Accountability. We have not had it in the past and they are holding players accountable this year.

They also took out Bowman and stuck Jennings in there and he had some good tackles.

I guess better late then never.

I just hope they can continue the ride.

I love the fact they are holding players accountable now. They should simply cut Tommie. He is done.

Peace :dabears

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=5623397

according to this site his benching is due to performance and nothing else. I think Lovie is trying to make a point to his players. Perform or else. I love the move. Hopefully someone besides Peppers can step up.

I love it. Our coaching staff is holding players accountable. This is the right call.

I love it. Our coaching staff is holding players accountable. This is the right call.

Your right. This year has been strange for us. Coaching staff is now holding players accountable and they have also been making in game adjustments. In the past the coaching staff doesn't do that. As much as I don't like Lovie I would like to see him back only because I want to see what this offense can do with Mike Martz with a full year together. This offense can be something really special. We have to work on protecting Cutler though. The guy is extremely tough thankfully but no one can continue to take punishment.

Your right. This year has been strange for us. Coaching staff is now holding players accountable and they have also been making in game adjustments. In the past the coaching staff doesn't do that. As much as I don't like Lovie I would like to see him back only because I want to see what this offense can do with Mike Martz with a full year together. This offense can be something really special. We have to work on protecting Cutler though. The guy is extremely tough thankfully but no one can continue to take punishment.

I think the big difference is now we finally have a legit DC (Lovie is a legitimate DC, but you can't be a HC and a DC) who will hold his players accountable and they will listen because he's so well respected. Same can be said for the OC and Oline spots. Its truly impressive.

And in this current set-up, I actually like Lovie a lot. I think he's a very good players coach and when you have tough as nails assistants it is nice to have the HC with a little different style and voice.

That said, if our offense continues to grow and kick ass and ultimately another team wants to make Martz a HC, I'd think long and hard about turning the show over to Martz.