Thayer's Play of the Week on Chicagobears.com

Daventry

Just wanted to alert everyone to the Thayers Play of the Week on ChicagoBears.com. The play of the week is Knox's 35 yard catch and run, what I thought was really interesting was the OLine's strong performance on the play, Thayer singles out JMarcus Webb, but more importantly Hester flattens a linebacker blocking for Knox! Maybe that is what this coaching staff expects and if they do not get it, players sit! Really impressive stuff from Hester on the play, not to mention the Cutler throw and Knox catch and run.

I think there is alot to look forward to this year from the offence.

I noticed Webb in there early in the game and wondered what happened to Shaffer. Anyway, on the replay of that down I watched how Webb did and he shut his man down. I didn't realize he was in on Knox's big catch but again not a bad effort. I am actually surprised at how well he moved chasing Mathews.

Garza may be next on the hotseat. Perhaps they are seeing something with the guy they promoted from the practice squad.

I noticed Webb in there early in the game and wondered what happened to Shaffer. Anyway, on the replay of that down I watched how Webb did and he shut his man down. I didn't realize he was in on Knox's big catch but again not a bad effort. I am actually surprised at how well he moved chasing Mathews.

Garza may be next on the hotseat. Perhaps they are seeing something with the guy they promoted from the practice squad.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I thought it was pretty weird to cut a guy, promote a guy up from PS and then resign the player to the PS. Considering in all the Asiata was a starter when camp opened up.

Just wanted to alert everyone to the Thayers Play of the Week on ChicagoBears.com. The play of the week is Knox's 35 yard catch and run, what I thought was really interesting was the OLine's strong performance on the play, Thayer singles out JMarcus Webb, but more importantly Hester flattens a linebacker blocking for Knox! Maybe that is what this coaching staff expects and if they do not get it, players sit! Really impressive stuff from Hester on the play, not to mention the Cutler throw and Knox catch and run.

I think there is alot to look forward to this year from the offence.

Hester really showed up on blocks this week. Let's not forget he absolutely planted AJ Hawk during the game as well.