Bears are 3-0

jason

Funny that 2 of the 3 likes the GB. I wonder how much they like them now that the only reason they won is because Detroit made the stupid mistakes that GB made against us last week. Rodgers threw 2 picks and it could have been 3.

Also Atlanta survived against Carolina so maybe there is no clear cut favorite in the NFC and as long as these experts keep picking against the Bears they will continue to be motivated to prove them wrong.

I won't believe we are the best either until I see dramatic improvement from our offensive line and running game. Things are good now but I'm cautiously optomistic when ranking us atop the NFC. No team can win the Superbowl without atleast some semblance of a running game and so far we haven't even tried running the ball and when we do we get next to nothing. Someone has to step up. We need a dominating performance in the next few weeks before I can really say this team has a legit shot at a Superbowl.