My Bears wish list.

ASHKUM BEAR

After watching the Bears continue to get stuffed on the goal line, Jerry Angelo better draft oline (once again). I want to see us bring in some big gritty porkers that can control the line for years. Other needs I see DT, Harris is done. CB to bring depth/competition. RB-change of pace back w/ top end speed. DE to keep pressure on competition. LB to replace Hunter and play ST.

1-26 Mike Pouncey G Florida 6-5 320

Can play center also, but projects as a guard. Strength is his power at the point of attack and athleticism.

2-58 Kristopher O'Dowd C USC 6-5 298

Extemely strong center that excels in the run game.

3-90 Colby Whitlock DT Texas Tech 6-2 287

4-122 Mario Butler CB Georgia Tech 6-1 182 4.42 40

5-154 Derrick Locke RB Kentucky 5-9 190 4.37 40

6-186 Eddie Jones DE Texas 6-3 260 4.71 40

7-218 Jonus Moulton LB Michigan 6-2 228 4.56 40

Chris Williams LT --Mike Pouncey LG --Kristopher O'Dowd C--Lance Louis RG -- Frank Omiyale RT

After watching the Bears continue to get stuffed on the goal line, Jerry Angelo better draft oline (once again). I want to see us bring in some big gritty porkers that can control the line for years. Other needs I see DT, Harris is done. CB to bring depth/competition. RB-change of pace back w/ top end speed. DE to keep pressure on competition. LB to replace Hunter and play ST.

1-26 Mike Pouncey G Florida 6-5 320

Can play center also, but projects as a guard. Strength is his power at the point of attack and athleticism.

2-58 Kristopher O'Dowd C USC 6-5 298

Extemely strong center that excels in the run game.

3-90 Colby Whitlock DT Texas Tech 6-2 287

4-122 Mario Butler CB Georgia Tech 6-1 182 4.42 40

5-154 Derrick Locke RB Kentucky 5-9 190 4.37 40

6-186 Eddie Jones DE Texas 6-3 260 4.71 40

7-218 Jonus Moulton LB Michigan 6-2 228 4.56 40

Chris Williams LT --Mike Pouncey LG --Kristopher O'Dowd C--Lance Louis RG -- Frank Omiyale RT

Did you see Pouncey in the game against Alabama? He got man handled by a couple of guys in the interior for the Tide.

Did you see Pouncey in the game against Alabama? He got man handled by a couple of guys in the interior for the Tide.

Yes, by Marcel Dareus, who is the best DT in college football.

Not a bad mock. I love O'Dowd being an SC fan but he has an injury plagued past. I'd rather improve the DL in round 1 (Ryan Kerrigan) and get a mauler on the interior of the OL like Jon Moffitt (OG) from Wisconsin in round 3.

Yes, by Marcel Dareus, who is the best DT in college football.

Not a bad mock. I love O'Dowd being an SC fan but he has an injury plagued past. I'd rather improve the DL in round 1 (Ryan Kerrigan) and get a mauler on the interior of the OL like Jon Moffitt (OG) from Wisconsin in round 3.

I think we need to really take Moffitt also in RD3, forget the DT. Then next year draft two OT RDs 1 and 2 to push/replace Williams and Omiyale. Let Tice draft his own guys to groom.

The only thing I do not like about this is, "5-154 Derrick Locke RB Kentucky 5-9 190 4.37 40." I am really tired of the undersized backs, whether running back or defensive back. I do not care if they are able to make some hits. We already have Garrett Wolfe at 5'7" in the offensive backfield who still surprises me each time we break camp and his is on the roster. With the receivers getting taller, I do not want vertical mismatches any longer. Other than Locke, I like the looks of this mock up.

Exactly!

We need beasts not mighty mites!

The only thing I do not like about this is, "5-154 Derrick Locke RB Kentucky 5-9 190 4.37 40." I am really tired of the undersized backs, whether running back or defensive back. I do not care if they are able to make some hits. We already have Garrett Wolfe at 5'7" in the offensive backfield who still surprises me each time we break camp and his is on the roster. With the receivers getting taller, I do not want vertical mismatches any longer. Other than Locke, I like the looks of this mock up.