Has Cutler forgotten the throwing motion??

flea

Posted this after he lobbed the ball lazily after he stepped over the sideline to give a sack to the Giants. Now the play was reversed(I think) & wasn't a sack but Cutler looked like he didn't want to be there & had zero interest

Posted this after he lobbed the ball lazily after he stepped over the sideline to give a sack to the Giants. Now the play was reversed(I think) & wasn't a sack but Cutler looked like he didn't want to be there & had zero interest

in my opinion cutler was concussed or suffering from the pounding he took not only during this game but the past three in which he took a fantastic beating. nobody can take that amount of punishment for this long a period of time without consequences.

to me the tell was when he was running for the sidelines and flicked the ball out at the last second. i believe there was something wrong with him at that time. it also could account for him holding the ball so long on some plays or missing open receivers and some of his decision making.

i also believe that if you have people knocking you down every single time you set up to throw the ball it has a mental effect on a qb, especially when there is no single area they are coming from. one time it may be around left tackle, one time around right tackle, other times through either guard. you come to the point when you have no confidence at all that you are not going to get destroyed every play. so of COURSE it effects your game!!

if you want to take anything to the bank this is it... cutler is one tough SOB and not only has he taken a beating this season, including pre-season, but last year as well and still puts it all on the field. so any talk of cutler being some kind of wimp or pussy and not wanting to get hit is pure unadulterated B.S.

in my opinion cutler was concussed or suffering from the pounding he took not only during this game but the past three in which he took a fantastic beating. nobody can take that amount of punishment for this long a period of time without consequences.

to me the tell was when he was running for the sidelines and flicked the ball out at the last second. i believe there was something wrong with him at that time. it also could account for him holding the ball so long on some plays or missing open receivers and some of his decision making.

i also believe that if you have people knocking you down every single time you set up to throw the ball it has a mental effect on a qb, especially when there is no single area they are coming from. one time it may be around left tackle, one time around right tackle, other times through either guard. you come to the point when you have no confidence at all that you are not going to get destroyed every play. so of COURSE it effects your game!!

if you want to take anything to the bank this is it... cutler is one tough SOB and not only has he taken a beating this season, including pre-season, but last year as well and still puts it all on the field. so any talk of cutler being some kind of wimp or pussy and not wanting to get hit is pure unadulterated B.S.

Agreed 100%. The coaching staff better realize they are not going to be able to work the ball downfield without getting him killed.

Peace :dabears