Cutler expected to play?!

jason

Check it out...

Cutler is expected to play

in all truth i would like them to sit cutler this upcoming game and give him some real time to heal both physically and mentally.

this guy is our franchise ticket and to risk his well being and a long career in chicago by bringing him back this soon is bordering a criminal act by lovie just to win a football game that maybe saves his job. i say play hanie or collins this week and let the win/loss record play itself out.

in all truth i would like them to sit cutler this upcoming game and give him some real time to heal both physically and mentally.

this guy is our franchise ticket and to risk his well being and a long career in chicago by bringing him back this soon is bordering a criminal act by lovie just to win a football game that maybe saves his job. i say play hanie or collins this week and let the win/loss record play itself out.

I don't want to see Collins on the field again. He looked horrible. Play Hanie if necessary.

Peace :dabears

I don't want to see Collins on the field again. He looked horrible. Play Hanie if necessary.

Peace :dabears

I'd give it to Hanie but you know they've awarded Collins the backup spot. And Yeah, sit Cutler and ring him back AFTER the bye.

Sounds like Collins might move to the 3rd string. Lovie was impressed with Hanie and the reason Collins is our backup isn't because he's the better QB, it has more to do with the fact that he's more familiar with Martz offense than Hanie is at this point.

And that has more to do with the fact that Hanie was hurt in the pre-season and as a result didn't get too many reps in this new system.