Cutler out Sunday

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Holy Hell, well I'm not watching the game then. Everyone knows that Haine is the better of the two quarterback between he and Todd Collins but our idiot coaches fail to acknowledge this. Collins can't even throw the ball 10 yards down the field how is he suppose to run a Martz offense? Atleast let Haine start and have him roll out every play and if nothing is there just run it! God we are going to lose another one to the Panthers Sunday, I can almost guarantee it.

Holly Hell, well I'm not watching the game then. Everyone knows that Haine is the better of the two quarterback between he and Todd Collins but our idiot coaches fail to acknowledge this. Collins can't even throw the ball 10 yards down the field how is he suppose to run a Martz offense? Atleast let Haine start and have him roll out every play and if nothing is there just run it! God we are going to lose another one to the Panthers Sunday, I can almost guarantee it.

I agree in wanting Hanie to get the start, but let's relax a little bit here. Collins can throw the ball 10 yards down the field and if they simplify the offense a bit he can get the job done. This isn't an automatic loss either.

I agree in wanting Hanie to get the start, but let's relax a little bit here. Collins can throw the ball 10 yards down the field and if they simplify the offense a bit he can get the job done. This isn't an automatic loss either.

Agreed. The sky is not falling, yet. So, let's see if the D can win this one with a score or two.

And I can almost guarantee a win. This will be a 2005-type game in which they'll have to win on running and defense, I say the D gets a score and repeatedly puts them in good field position. I'll say 16-6 Bears.

Bears4ever- you're acting like Williams and Stewart have been any close to good this year. Relax.

And I can almost guarantee a win. This will be a 2005-type game in which they'll have to win on running and defense, I say the D gets a score and repeatedly puts them in good field position. I'll say 16-6 Bears.

Bears4ever- you're acting like Williams and Stewart have been any close to good this year. Relax.

Williams is a stud and had a good game last week. And the last time we played Stewart he ran all over us. I didn't expect Ahmad Bradshaw to do anything against us and look what happened last week.. Just not in a very optomistic mood right now. There is so many things about this team that just pisses me off.

1. DA not playing

2. Collins is starting

3. We cut Mark Anderson after we had cut Alex Brown to keep him and then we go ahead and release Anderson to bring in a guy that's been cut by 3 teams in the last 8 months.

4. Martz's failure to adjust

5. Offensive line looking like a Pee Wee team.

etc...

Sound slike your kool-aid glass got knocked and spilled just like mine!

Williams is a stud and had a good game last week. And the last time we played Stewart he ran all over us. I didn't expect Ahmad Bradshaw to do anything against us and look what happened last week.. Just not in a very optomistic mood right now. There is so many things about this team that just pisses me off.

1. DA not playing

2. Collins is starting

3. We cut Mark Anderson after we had cut Alex Brown to keep him and then we go ahead and release Anderson to bring in a guy that's been cut by 3 teams in the last 8 months.

etc...

1. DA not playing

2. Collins is starting

etc...

That is a little dire in light of a 3-1 record...

I would like to see DA too...another mystery Lovie deal. However, the other WR have looked damn good so far this year IMO...

I am glad the Bears had the sense to make Cutler take a week off...and Collins is the more experienced guy. I am ok with that decision.

Anderson has never lived up to expectations...but I would like AB back.

Martz had one bad game and 3 good...let's see what he does this week.

OL sucks, lets hope they rebound to be just below average rather than a joke this week..