Martz takes the blame

jason

This guy understands it. Call it placation if you wish, but I think this is an honest understanding that he put too much on them, and it nearly derailed the entire season.

Martz takes the blame

Wow! I like it, and especially when he says it won't happen again. I will go on record saying I hope we can keep Martz around for a while.

I'm glad he's falling on the sword and all, but come on. Throwing too much at em like what.....asking them to block their frickin guy?!?! I can see throwing too much at the receivers with routes and shit....but pass blocking on the O-Line isn't rocket science. Especially when it's just their front four rushing.

This guy understands it. Call it placation if you wish, but I think this is an honest understanding that he put too much on them, and it nearly derailed the entire season.

Martz takes the blame

He gets it THIS week. Martz does NOT have the reputation of learning from his mistakes and/or the shortcomings of his system.(It's ego driven) He won't change. I stand by my thoughts and comments before he was hired. He will continue to get QB's hammered and have too many offensive turnovers.

I'm glad he's falling on the sword and all, but come on. Throwing too much at em like what.....asking them to block their frickin guy?!?! I can see throwing too much at the receivers with routes and shit....but pass blocking on the O-Line isn't rocket science. Especially when it's just their front four rushing.

Yep. And he didn't tell Cutler to wind up like he was a major league pitcher on every throw either... Or pound the ball 15 times looking for the deep route only when guys are running free 10 yards from him waving their arms.