Top 100 on NFL network every Thursday

NAMEDSONPAYTON2

I've been watching,anybody else? Walter should be #1. Misssed one game,hardley ever ran out of bounse,kept in on third and long because he could run, pass, block, catch, not like some rb that could only run. He could punt, return kickoffs, played in 2 shorten seasons (could of had more yards). Was the clasiest player on and off the field. Saved thousands of peoples lives by his death(thousands became organ donars because of what he went thru) What else? He was already voted best #34 in nfl history.

Sold! (with ease!)

I've been watching,anybody else? Walter should be #1. Misssed one game,hardley ever ran out of bounse,kept in on third and long because he could run, pass, block, catch, not like some rb that could only run. He could punt, return kickoffs, played in 2 shorten seasons (could of had more yards). Was the clasiest player on and off the field. Saved thousands of peoples lives by his death(thousands became organ donars because of what he went thru) What else? He was already voted best #34 in nfl history.

I cannot think of a better player to put forward as "the man" of football than Walter Payton. Pure class.

I totally agree as well however, the media is still quite jaded in my view. There are descent players before and after "Sweetness" however, no one was or is in any way shape or form the talent Payton was. Unfortunately we no longer get our due for the greatest football player in the history of the NFL. I was glad I was getting into football and was able to watch Payton for so long. I just still struggle that the man has been gone for almost eleven years now. Payton should always be at the top of any list for the NFL. Still bugs me that Emmit Smith has Walter's record.