Noots' Notes Game 5: 23-6 Win at Carolina

Noots

Noots, Love you review of the games and you have a pretty descent assessment of this team. On Tinoisamoa's sack, I still think that Clausen fumbled before he hit the ground and the refs blew the play dead far to soon. Glad he got the sack however, the "D" should have had a TD on that as well. Great review of the game.

LOL, an F+. It's as if you say Collins failed miserably but don't want him to feel bad about it. After seeing Collins last week I really regretted letting LeFevour go, and this week only confirmed that. At least Hanie acts like an NFL quarterback when he's in the pocket.

LOL, an F+. It's as if you say Collins failed miserably but don't want him to feel bad about it. After seeing Collins last week I really regretted letting LeFevour go, and this week only confirmed that. At least Hanie acts like an NFL quarterback when he's in the pocket.

No. The grade is for "Quarterbacks." That means Hanie pulls the group grade up to an F+ from whatever lower letter of the alphabet I might have assigned to Collins if the coaches had left him in any longer. ;-)

Major Wright has a pretty bad hamstring pull. I'm pretty sure he's another 2 weeks away at the earliest. I believe Chris Williams is closer, as he was starting to do some work on the side as this past week continued.

Bad news about Wright, although kudos to Lovie and company for actually putting together some depth at safety. It would have been nice to have Wright-Harris as the starting two from the beginning, but if Manning keeps playing like he has been (read: still not great, but adequate) then I think the team can make it with Harris-Manning until Wright's healthy.