Adam Shefter......

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor
Why is that? I like his trade idea for the day...

Tommie Harris and a 4th for Logan Mankins?

What else did he do?

Said Brett Favre is too much of a competitor to sit out a game

Meanwhile, Favre is saying that he'd be willing to end his consecutive-starts streak if the elbow keeps him from being effective. Good call, Schefter.

Favre would only do that so his cock-shots don't end it for him. If they think he will be suspended, I assume he would sit out prior to that so his record wouldn't end due to a suspension.

this is a joke. N.E. is not going to trade one of the best guards in the NFL for a big pile of crap (Harris) and a 4th. These scenarios are absolutely stupid.

Thanks you.

And, we should have learned that there is no place for Tommie in a 3-4 defense from the previous, and equally as stupid, rumors of a Tommie for Haynesworth trade.

I forgot what station I heard it on, maybe ESPN1000, but scouts from teams have said they believe they can turn Harris back into a beast and would easily trade a 3rd or 4th and a good player for him, or a 2nd rounder straight up for him.

i am not doubting you...but that is utter bullcrap. Who the hell would do that? Oakland is the only team that stupid. I will say it again, tommy harris sucks. He is so bad he doesn't ever deserve to have his name capitalized in this post :)

i am not doubting you...but that is utter bullcrap. Who the hell would do that? Oakland is the only team that stupid. I will say it again, tommy harris sucks. He is so bad he doesn't ever deserve to have his name capitalized in this post :)

He sucks so bad he has to take a bus just to get back to suck. ;)

Peace :dabears

Guest TerraTor

Hell we traded a 2nd for gaines adams

I forgot what station I heard it on, maybe ESPN1000, but scouts from teams have said they believe they can turn Harris back into a beast and would easily trade a 3rd or 4th and a good player for him, or a 2nd rounder straight up for him.

If that turns out to be true, and the Bears' front office hasn't already jumped all over it, then they are even more incompetent than previously thought. Tommie Harris is lost, and will never reach the expectations while in Chicago.