Blech....

madlithuanian

I'm not really sure there's much else to say.

Apart form the dazzling show that Hester put on to tie the record. Seriously, he deserves major props for his efforts this year on returns.

Everyone else on this team needs to check their heart and watch game film of Payton. Including our dipsh#t coaching staff and mangement. Every last one involved in this team... This team is gutless. Heartless. And stupid.

Has the clock struck twelve? I think so...

It aint going to get any better because we are going to lose to the Redskins next week. If we win next week I'll be as shocked as ever. That team disguises their coverage as much as anyone and will bring constant pressure all day. I suspect the game will be similar to the Giants game. Cutler may go down 8-10 times again and with a pass happy Martz he will not adjust and we could get blown out. The Shanahan offense is perfect against this Bears defense. Lots of quick short passes, the kind of passes we tend to just give in to... We will need to play some real inspired football to win next week.

It aint going to get any better because we are going to lose to the Redskins next week. If we win next week I'll be as shocked as ever. That team disguises their coverage as much as anyone and will bring constant pressure all day. I suspect the game will be similar to the Giants game. Cutler may go down 8-10 times again and with a pass happy Martz he will not adjust and we could get blown out. The Shanahan offense is perfect against this Bears defense. Lots of quick short passes, the kind of passes we tend to just give in to... We will need to play some real inspired football to win next week.

I hate that you know it, I know it, everyone else knows it, but the Lovie-2 and the coaching staff don't seem to know it.

Expect McNabb to have a great game throwing to a variety of underneath WRs and dump-offs to RBs. Cooley may break fantasy records for number of catches by a TE.

Guest TerraTor
I hate that you know it, I know it, everyone else knows it, but the Lovie-2 and the coaching staff don't seem to know it.

Expect McNabb to have a great game throwing to a variety of underneath WRs and dump-offs to RBs. Cooley may break fantasy records for number of catches by a TE.

Funny how you give up 6 sacks to the friggin Seahawks, by constantly blitzing DBacks and yet we continuously try to get pressure with only the front four, then drop peppers into coverage yet, rediculous

Except their defense has given up more yards than any other team.

You may be right. Actually, you will be on the sacks- there will be plenty of them. But Washington isn't a great defense by any means.

They have a strange but impressive "ameba" defense, or that's what Jim Haslett calls it. The DL, when the QB is under center, all start to switch spots and rarely ever do they put a hand in the ground.

In my opinion, it'll be a shoot out.

Except their defense has given up more yards than any other team.

You may be right. Actually, you will be on the sacks- there will be plenty of them. But Washington isn't a great defense by any means.

They have a strange but impressive "ameba" defense, or that's what Jim Haslett calls it. The DL, when the QB is under center, all start to switch spots and rarely ever do they put a hand in the ground.

In my opinion, it'll be a shoot out.

Yeah, I was shocked that the Redskins are actually the worst defensive team in the NFL in terms of total yards. You can throw that stat out the window though when you play the Bears. All you have to do is blitz every single play and you will either get a sack or force Cutler into getting rid of the ball before he's finished with his 70 step drop.

He had a concussion this week. So it will be his back up which is also good.

Funny how you give up 6 sacks to the friggin Seahawks, by constantly blitzing DBacks and yet we continuously try to get pressure with only the front four, then drop peppers into coverage yet, rediculous

Against average lines, those blitzes would get teams in trouble. teams can blitz versus the Bears effectively because we can't currently do anything about it. Blitz like that against an average mediocre line and decent offense and a team gets torched.