Redskins @ Bears, 10/24/10

balta1701-A

Wow talk about two horrendous calls. That was easily a touchdown by Cutler, the ball crossed the plain and they didn't even REVIEW IT! Then DJ Moore with a INT TD, it should be 21-10 two times by now. Such BS.

According to az, that was all on Cutler. :rolleyes:

The "fumble" was A] a bad play call, B] clearly a TD, and C] a play that Lovie should have reviewed.

The interception was clearly something that shouldn't have happened, as mentioned by Aikman. Good job by Hester not doing what a WR is supposed to do.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to az, that was all on Cutler. :rolleyes:

The "fumble" was A] a bad play call, B] clearly a TD, and C] a play that Lovie should have reviewed.

The interception was clearly something that shouldn't have happened, as mentioned by Aikman. Good job by Hester not doing what a WR is supposed to do.

Well, I'm no expert but throwing the ball to a receiver you have stared down and you see the cb has cheated the route seems like an iffy choice to me.

3rd Quarter run blocking...

WHERE HAVE THESE GUYS BEEN ALL YEAR?! There have actually been holes and cutback lanes. Forte and Taylor actually look pretty good when there is a sliver of open field.

Here is the thing Jason,

You actually have to run the ball more than once every six plays for it to work.

If you stick with it, it will come.

lol, right....another hilarious hypocritical statement.

The fact of the matter is that, if not for the turnovers by Jay cutler, the bears would be winning. Can't get more realistic than that.

The fact of the matter is, that was the first turnover that was really on him.

The other interception was thanks to a WR not doing his job. Fact.

The fumble was the result of a bad play call, a bad job by the OL, a horrible noncall by the officials, and a braindead nonreview by your boy Lovie. Fact.

Nope thats all on Lovie, JA, and the Oline.....right??

Nice try; the fumble is on Forte. I only blame them when it's their fault. Unlike you, who couldn't say something nice about Cutler or Martz if they were saving puppies and special needs children from a church fire.

Nice try; the fumble is on Forte. I only blame them when it's their fault. Unlike you, who couldn't say something nice about Cutler or Martz if they were saving puppies and special needs children from a church fire.

Wrong, check the thread chief. I praised Martz for going to the short passing game that got us back into.

Wrong again I'm afraid.