Redskins @ Bears, 10/24/10

balta1701-A

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad throw, but notice the first person being blamed by Aikman is Knox, who completely quit on the throw and his route. Nearly the same thing as the first interception.

But yeah, it's ALL on Cutler. :rolleyes:

Whatever man.

Again he locked on to a receiver and Hall jumped the route. Hall was 2 feet in front of the receiver when the ball was thrown.

On that drive alone...

Knox drops an obvious first down catch.

Webb gets called for a hold. Surprise.

Knox quits on ANOTHER route, and almost costs Cutler another interception.

But, yeah, this is all on Cutler. He needs to go 34 for 40, get 350 yards and 3 TDs with no INTs.

How do you "lock on" to a WR on a 3-step drop? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Oh jason, when all you do is look at the receiver to plan to throw to from the snap its called locking on. You notice that Hall is jumping these routes right? Even Aikman says so it must be the truth, right?

Well hopefully Cutler will play better on this last drive and we will win, right? Cause that is what it is all about.

Cutler is going to get DeAngelo Hall in the Pro Bowl just based off this game.

Hard for Cutler to judge the depth of the pass when it's plainly obvious that Knox was jogging on that route.

I defy ANYONE to watch that play again and tell me Knox wasn't dogging it. I have watched it four times and it is obvious.

Hard for Cutler to judge the depth of the pass when it's plainly obvious that Knox was jogging on that route.

I defy ANYONE to watch that play again and tell me Knox wasn't dogging it. I have watched it four times and it is obvious.

Dude, your obsession with proving Cutler is not a turnover magnet is borderline creepy. Even Aikman said he doesn't know what the hell Cutler is doing.

Just admit it and move on.

Dude, your obsession with proving Cutler is not a turnover magnet is borderline creepy. Even Aikman said he doesn't know what the hell Cutler is doing.

Just admit it and move on.

Watch the play again. Honestly watch the play. And if you STILL believe this is not at the VERY least a turnover shared by Knox, then I don't know what to say.

I want Cutler to be great. I think he can be. Unfortunately he hasn't been. But I think your obsession with saying how horrible he is is worse than what I'm doing. I don't think you're being realistic at all. On THREE different INTs the WR quit on Cutler. And on nearly every play other than that one drive in the third quarter, the OL absolutely sucked.

It is just hard for me to understand how you guys can just act as if Cutler is supposed to do something other than have turnovers when it's plainly obvious the other players aren't giving his drops or passes a chance to be successful.

Anybody that says Cutler was good today is out of there mind. Sure the receivers stopping their routes is getting a little ridiculous but Cutler's throws today have been off, way off.

And I don't think you'll see me say he was good today. He had several passes that were off.

But the fumble was BS, and on three of his INTs the WR just quit on the route. Hard to be successful in that regard.