Jay Cutler

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

Hi Jay, I would like to say a few things to you. First of all you are completely f'ing pathetic. You wanted out of Denver because you knew that a Patriots minded coach wouldnt put up with your BS and worthless play. I would call Kyle Orton and say thanks for letting to me come to the land of mediocrity. Nice 4 throws to one of the most overrated and thug players in the NFL. Nice way to hang onto a football at the goalline too. I am starting to think that the players on the O-line are much better than they show so you get hurt and arent allowed on a football field. I hate Tony Dungy, but I have to agree with his assesment of you. You do have a huge arm, you can a defender at any part of the field. Take your wanna-be celebrity skank of a girlfriend back to Indiana and get drunk. You and Lovie/Martz/Angelo can all get a 30,000/month apartment together and we can lock u all in and burn it. Screw this entire regime. I wish Urlacher would man up and call you u a pussy to media.

Shithead

Hi Jay, I would like to say a few things to you. First of all you are completely f'ing pathetic. You wanted out of Denver because you knew that a Patriots minded coach wouldnt put up with your BS and worthless play. I would call Kyle Orton and say thanks for letting to me come to the land of mediocrity. Nice 4 throws to one of the most overrated and thug players in the NFL. Nice way to hang onto a football at the goalline too. I am starting to think that the players on the O-line are much better than they show so you get hurt and arent allowed on a football field. I hate Tony Dungy, but I have to agree with his assesment of you. You do have a huge arm, you can a defender at any part of the field. Take your wanna-be celebrity skank of a girlfriend back to Indiana and get drunk. You and Lovie/Martz/Angelo can all get a 30,000/month apartment together and we can lock u all in and burn it. Screw this entire regime. I wish Urlacher would man up and call you u a pussy to media.

Shithead

Well I give this the early lead for crazy post of the week. But of course, its early and the Kyle Orton fan club shown up yet.

Its a game, played by millionaires that has no real affect on your life. Take a drink, relax and think about that for a moment. So unless the bookies are after you because Cutlers picks cost you your house I would say that this has minimal impact on your life. They played rotten and it was a terrible game. Last time I checked, this isnt a superbowl team not realizing its potential. Its a bad team with a lame duck coach and questionable talent.

Things are bleak right now, but its only really the last 3 starts Cutler has played badly (over the last 10 games) and he's got a new offensive coordinator. He still has an 80s QB rating I'm sure (93.7 before today).

Besides, be dissapointed, but why be angry with him? He's playing hard, taking responsibility and not throwing teamates under the bus, and putting the time in at practice apparently too. Angelo's the one who traded away the two 1st round picks (and more) that could have been used on OL for Cutler. Cutler's just playing ball, as always.

That was actually a touchdown, not a fumble. And unless the rules changed I don't think the Bears could have challenged that because it was under 2 minutes, which still doesn't explain why the officials didn't take a look at it). Jay was awful today but the funny thing is is that we should have won the game. We had a 21-10 lead twice and it was called back because of the supposed Cutler fumble and the BS delay of game penalty that they just so happened to call after the fact that the Bears had just scored on an INT TD. This year is just a given that Cutler was going to have struggles. Martz's offense does not mesh well with our quarterback and our offensive line. I told everyone coming into the season that this would be a disaster on offense and sure enough it has been. Ron Turner's offense was more productable than this garbage. Not starting nor playing Aromashodu much has left me SMH all season. I just don't get it. I'm not a coach and I can tell you he's our best receiver, yet Martz doesn't see it and puts Earl Bennett in over this guy. Then they put him in a position to fail by placing him in the slot position which is definitely not his style. Tall lanky receivers do not play the slot. You want them on the outside because they can use there height to their advantage on fade routes and such. People give Martz way too much credit for being this so called "Genius" it's ridiculous. Then you factor in the patheticness of the offensive line and you get a happy feet quarterback. To Cutler's defense, I can't imagine Peyton Manning looking like himself with this offensive line. It doesn't matter how talented you are, if you don't have protection you are bound to struggle.

Lovie had just challenged the previous play, besides, the play you're referring to happened in the 3rd quarter. But you're right, it was a TD.

Nevertheless, its missing the point to argue that Cutler shouldn't "look like himself". He's done more than not look like himself lately. The point is, while its ok to be dissapointed, there's no reason to be angry. Maybe if you paid $1200 bucks for season tickets, but then your problem is more with the owners/players association and their philosophy about price point with respect to revenue/salaries, hehe.