Noots' Notes Game 7: 17-14 Loss to Washington

Noots

Noot, May not always reply however, I do read your perspective every week. You are just better at putting into blog form and are more clear in your assessment that I am. I do my best to reply to things that catch my attention and do my best. You on the other hand have a great insight that I enjoy each week since I am not in Chitown and do not get as much coverage as I would like.

I agree on benching Knox. His numbers are extremely misleading. He continually cuts route shorts and give up on plays. He needs to sit and think about it for awhile.

Peace :dabears

Agree, plus, he continues to drop 2 or 3 passes each game. Not good.

Noot, May not always reply however, I do read your perspective every week. You are just better at putting into blog form and are more clear in your assessment that I am. I do my best to reply to things that catch my attention and do my best. You on the other hand have a great insight that I enjoy each week since I am not in Chitown and do not get as much coverage as I would like.

That.^^

Agreed. Thanks for the great insight Noots!!!!

A couple of comments on this one:

1) You are right on Knox and the WRs. Knox has quit on routes, and the fact is, it never seems to be Bennett having communication problems with Cutler. It's always Hester (who has always been thought of as a simpleton), Olsen (who has always been thought of as kind of soft), and now Knox (who is quickly gaining a reputation for quitting on routes).

2) The defensive scheme is horrendous. I've been saying it ever since Lovie got here in town. If I recall correctly, nfo also hates it. The DEs do nothing but run around edge, pushing the QB into the comfortable pocket that rarely gets collapsed. The cover-2 is a passive philosophy, and it kills the Bears' defensive rush as well as the DL's stats.

3) Yes, someone should be fired for not reviewing the obvious TD from Cutler.

Exactly! The friend I was watching the game with yesterday made a comment that only Knox was decent. I corrected him...he also caused one of the picks if not others... He runs his route as best, but doesn't have the capacity at this point to make any adjustment to help his QB or fight for the ball. The same can be said for all of our WR's and TE's...

I agree on benching Knox. His numbers are extremely misleading. He continually cuts route shorts and give up on plays. He needs to sit and think about it for awhile.

Peace :dabears

2. Hey! I hate hate it too!!!

A couple of comments on this one:

1) You are right on Knox and the WRs. Knox has quit on routes, and the fact is, it never seems to be Bennett having communication problems with Cutler. It's always Hester (who has always been thought of as a simpleton), Olsen (who has always been thought of as kind of soft), and now Knox (who is quickly gaining a reputation for quitting on routes).

2) The defensive scheme is horrendous. I've been saying it ever since Lovie got here in town. If I recall correctly, nfo also hates it. The DEs do nothing but run around edge, pushing the QB into the comfortable pocket that rarely gets collapsed. The cover-2 is a passive philosophy, and it kills the Bears' defensive rush as well as the DL's stats.

3) Yes, someone should be fired for not reviewing the obvious TD from Cutler.