The product of blowing your time-outs last week

Connorbear

This clearly bled over into this week. I think Lovie was concerned with not have timeouts at the end of the game two weeks in a row and held back on challenging the qb sneak.

Also, can anyone tell me why the ball was spotted on the 1 after the Bennett play. It was clear that even if he didn't get in the endzone it should have been on the 1 foot or in line.

Thoughts?

Peace :dabears

I actually thought it was a good challenge at first. All the camera views up until Lovie threw the challenge flag looked like Bennett was in. But then I saw that one angle and immediately knew he didn't get in. I won't blame Lovie for that, it's gotta be a quick decision and with our shitty goaline play he was probably thinking the same thing I was which was "Were probably not going to score if this play stands as called." However I'm not sure what went down on the Cutler fumble. I'm pretty sure you can't challenge with under 2 min to go in a half but Lovie didn't make that comment when asked why he didn't challenge so I'm not sure what to believe.

I actually thought it was a good challenge at first. All the camera views up until Lovie threw the challenge flag looked like Bennett was in. But then I saw that one angle and immediately knew he didn't get in. I won't blame Lovie for that, it's gotta be a quick decision and with our shitty goaline play he was probably thinking the same thing I was which was "Were probably not going to score if this play stands as called." However I'm not sure what went down on the Cutler fumble. I'm pretty sure you can't challenge with under 2 min to go in a half but Lovie didn't make that comment when asked why he didn't challenge so I'm not sure what to believe.

The play happened at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

Smith is just a bad HC.

I agree, I thought the blal should have been at the 1/2 mark...

But, if Smith is letting bad decisions from a previous week force him into bad decisions in the current week...he is clearly not a good HC.

This clearly bled over into this week. I think Lovie was concerned with not have timeouts at the end of the game two weeks in a row and held back on challenging the qb sneak.

Also, can anyone tell me why the ball was spotted on the 1 after the Bennett play. It was clear that even if he didn't get in the endzone it should have been on the 1 foot or in line.

Thoughts?