Giving some props to....

Connorbear

Izzy and Manning. Both have played very well this year. You can also throw DJ Moore in the mix. He looks like he is the answer at nickel-back.

Peace :dabears

I LOVED the Moore selection in the draft. Like I said at the time, the dude is a player regardless of height. And just like the last productive #30, the guy always seems to be around the ball, in the right spot at the right time.

And he should have had two INTs for TDs this past game. That's a rule that the NFL should change. If the play clock expires and the officials accidentally let the play continue, then the defense should get to choose the results of the play or acceptance of the penalty, just as if it were any other penalty.

agree with that soon as I saw it I shouted ridiculous rule.

Also loved the Moore pick. He has played extremely well. Idonije has really stepped up since Anderson was release. Mannings interception Sunday was a thing of beauty. Another Couple props Jennings has played decently seems a goo open field tackler & Graham has become a special teams STUD.

On the O I think Bennett is very under-rated & needs to see more of the ball. AHM thats it for the O

Agreed... Too often it results in something good for the D, only to see the O get another shot.

And he should have had two INTs for TDs this past game. That's a rule that the NFL should change. If the play clock expires and the officials accidentally let the play continue, then the defense should get to choose the results of the play or acceptance of the penalty, just as if it were any other penalty.

Agreed... Too often it results in something good for the D, only to see the O get another shot.

Yeah. It's probably too broad a rule to say that you can't EVER reap a benefit from your own penalty, but they could just make procedural penalties declinable in cases where they erase a touchdown against the penalized team.

There are always going to be penalties that teams take on purpose, because they're better than the alternative; taking a PI call to prevent giving up a touchdown, for example. But I think the difference is how MUCH better off the penalty makes you. With a PI call, you give up a massive amount of field position and a fresh set of downs to stop a potential touchdown. In the Bears-Skins case, Washington gave up a tiny, trivial amount of field position and, in return, negated a certain touchdown that ended up being more than the margin of victory for the game. If Washington plays by the rules, they lose; if they break the rules, they win. The league ought to take a long hard look at any rule that creates that kind of backward incentive.