Bears @ Bills 11/7/10, 12:00 CT, FOX

Ed Hochuli 3:16

The Bears will win. Just like in past seasons, they'll get a few decent wins and win most of the "should win" games, thereby producing a mediocre season that A]saves the coaching staff, and B] yields an average draft pick.

Bears 24 - Bills 14

The Bears will win. Just like in past seasons, they'll get a few decent wins and win most of the "should win" games, thereby producing a mediocre season that A]saves the coaching staff, and B] yields an average draft pick.

Bears 24 - Bills 14

Yeah, I know. But I hate this mediocrity crap. We need management that can bring a winner back to the founding franchise of the NFL. And that ain't gonna happen in my lifetime.

First half offense only has 7, which is F'ing pathetic against the Bills. The OL, despite what the ignorant announcer has said, has been atrocious. They gave Cutler a pocket only a handful of times. Others he has either run for his life or been pressured very quickly. A few times Cutler has been lucky enough to scramble around and find a spot to stop and throw. Of course, he missed the one huge play opportunity he had. The run game...what run game? The OL hasn't opened a hole yet.

I think Peppers has been good but Idonije has to start playing better. Cutler is playing well, but the OL can't run block worth a damn. If they continue to give Taylor and Forte no holes, I can see the Bills squeaking this out.

Could Robbie Gould have a worse half?

The Bills have the worst run D in the league and westill can't block them. I guess that means we DO have the worst OL in the league. I am gonna peuk!

It's sad that we have to rely upon the defense to have a nearly perfect game because the OL can't block a varsity football team from a bad high school.

Cutler, yet again, running for his life. He tucked the ball and avoided one guy, but you can only dodge so many bullets. This ain't Matrix, and he sure isn't Keanu.