How Did He Get A Job?

lemonej

And the dude got beat by the ugly stick...

He makes "the Penguin" look like Brad Pitt.

Hey Sam Rosen leave they analysis for the analyst. We have a steady diet of Rosen and Ryan the last few years and it has been atrocious. Sam Rosen takes over for Dick Stocton as the most unprepared NFL announcer.

Last thing I need to see is wonder-boy Favre breaking passing records against us on prime time...

We have a much better chance in the day...

I noticed the Vikings game got moved to FOX now instead of NBC Sunday Night. Frankly I'd rather have it that way. I don't like when the Bears are playing Night games when they're not very good.

I noticed the Vikings game got moved to FOX now instead of NBC Sunday Night. Frankly I'd rather have it that way. I don't like when the Bears are playing Night games when they're not very good.

Obviously NBC thinks both are not good since they don't think the game should be shown on their network.

What was worse- Rosen's analysis, or Ryan's man-love for Fitzpatrick?

:shakehead

That's why I listen to the Bear's radio broadcast. You can't go wrong with Joniak & Thayer.

The only downside is the radio comes through 17 seconds before it happens on TV (Damn you Janet Jackson!!!) The delay is great when the Bears make a big play. When it's awful I just sit there for 17 seconds hoping that Joniak & Thayer lied or were wrong . . . so far they've been accurate.