Al Harris

Alaskan Grizzly

I think I know the replies already (similar to when Moss was out there) but for some reason I am intrigued by Al Harris being available. But then again I am a fan of Lovie's too so what kind of credibility do I have right.

I think he signed with the Fins.

Whoops. You are right. Just read that. Dolphins just got better. I also hear they are going to start Pennington instead of Henne. And just when I thought the Bears might have a chance against them in a few weeks.

Does an Al Harris injured to the point GB was willing to waive him really make the Dolphins better?

I don't see a need for him...unless we nabbed him to get inside info on the cheap.

I try not to hold that against you! ;)

I think I know the replies already (similar to when Moss was out there) but for some reason I am intrigued by Al Harris being available. But then again I am a fan of Lovie's too so what kind of credibility do I have right.

Does an Al Harris injured to the point GB was willing to waive him really make the Dolphins better?

Word was that Green Bay didn't want to stunt Tramon Williams and Sam Shields, who they think are developing really well. I think we'll have to wait and see if Harris can still play - it's possible that he's got something left, although after what he did to his knee, I'd be surprised.