End of Third Quarter

Guest TerraTor

One of the worst plays that I have seen today and yet we still some how won this game today. This is another reason that the coaching has got to go because they are all scared to put Cutler in his place. That is a huge mistake with that much open field. I would have sat his ass down after that and let Haine take over.

One of the worst plays that I have seen today and yet we still some how won this game today. This is another reason that the coaching has got to go because they are all scared to put Cutler in his place. That is a huge mistake with that much open field. I would have sat his ass down after that and let Haine take over.

Seriously? Cutler is going to make mistakes but the last two weeks he's made very few and he's made a ton of positive plays. It should be pointed out that we wouldn't have even been in that spot had Jay not made some nice plays to extend the drive.

And no, he would not have ran that in for a TD. He would have gotten clobbered around the 4 or 5.

Jay should have thrown it away and we should have gotten 3 points.

Seriously? Cutler is going to make mistakes but the last two weeks he's made very few and he's made a ton of positive plays. It should be pointed out that we wouldn't have even been in that spot had Jay not made some nice plays to extend the drive.

And no, he would not have ran that in for a TD. He would have gotten clobbered around the 4 or 5.

Jay should have thrown it away and we should have gotten 3 points.

Yeah it was a bad pick, and inexcusable in the red zone. Like you said, throw it away and go for 3. Cutler has to limit these type of mistakes if the Bears want to make the playoffs.

Yeah it was a bad pick, and inexcusable in the red zone. Like you said, throw it away and go for 3. Cutler has to limit these type of mistakes if the Bears want to make the playoffs.

Yeah, that was a vintage Cutler screwup. I couldn't believe he thought he could get the ball in there. That said, I also couldn't believe that he was able to squeeze the ball into coverage on Olsen's TD. I guess you take the bad with the good.

That second pick was his only throw on the day that was a really bad decision, though. He really does seem to be improving in that regard: last season he was throwing into coverage like that all day. This year, even in the Redskins game, I haven't seen as many poor decisions from Cutler. One of Hall's picks was squarely on Cutler, but two were probably on his receivers and the other one was just a great play by Hall. Likewise, his second pick on Sunday was his fault, but the first one was all on Knox.

I think Cutler's probably always going to be good for one bonehead decision a game, but I don't care as long as the touchdowns outweigh the mistakes.