Bears @ Dolphins 11/18/10, 7:20 CT, NFL Network

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That should stand to because you can't see the ball moving.

Well, the D has been solid this half. Keep it up for the second half. I just hope the O can get rid of the penalties and take advantage of the fact that they can move the all down the field. Oh, and a TD would be nice!

You mean a play where if you watch the replay youll see Knox was completely held and that is the reason why there was a shot at a pick (of course it wouldn't have stood because of a play on the otherside of the field anyway).

I mean that was the third time he threw a bad ball backside late with no pressure.

1 pick and two dropped picks. He got bailed out of a crappy throw by the penalty.

I mean that was the third time he threw a bad ball backside late with no pressure.

1 pick and two dropped picks.

And I'm telling you, imo, Knox was interfered/illlegal contact with, had the interference not been there none of us would have been griping because Knox would have been the best guy in position for the ball.

And I'm telling you, imo, Knox was interfered/illlegal contact with, had the interference not been there none of us would have been griping because Knox would have been the best guy in position for the ball.

Well we disagree,

the illegal contact came way before the ball was thrown.

I still contend it wasn't a good decision.