And Hester needs only 1 more return TD....

madlithuanian

Lith you and me are cut from the same cloth because I have agreed with every post you have made since joining the board. We had no one better so why did we move him? Lovie was holding the wrong player accountable. The problem with Hester is...there is none. The problem is ours. We have been spoiled by this great return man and expect nothing but amazing things. When he doesn't take a kick or punt back, we feel let down in a way because we know that one block, one cut, or one juke could get us 6.

I remember watching Jordan and being disappointed when he would only score 24 pts in a game because I was accustom to seeing him drop 30,40,50 even 60. That is the same aura Hester has brought upon himself. They never told Jordan to do anything different and Lovie shouldn't have had Hester do it either.

Wrong...Phil Jackson told Jordan if he wanted to win a championship he better learn how to pass.

I had no problem with the Bears making Hester a WR. He's dangerous with the ball and defenses know that. The problem I have is they kept saying he was (or was going to be) a #1 WR and they forced him into that role. That's now what he is.

Wrong...Phil Jackson told Jordan if he wanted to win a championship he better learn how to pass.

I had no problem with the Bears making Hester a WR. He's dangerous with the ball and defenses know that. The problem I have is they kept saying he was (or was going to be) a #1 WR and they forced him into that role. That's now what he is.

The point I was making was they didn't put Jordan at C to post up with Shaq or Ewing (at the time) because he could jump out of the gym. What you are saying is an adjustment; I am speaking of a position change. I'm sure Smith, and more likely Toub, has told Hester to adjust his return game like not fielding punts while back pedalling inside the 10, cut it forward and not lateral. That is the point I was trying to make.